Experience The DeLonghi EC155 Espresso Maker


This Holiday Season enjoy the warmth and great taste of an espresso made with the Delonghi EC155 Espresso Maker.

This great Espresso machine offers a swivel jet frother that makes cappuccino, latte or any other frothy milk beverage with ease.

Speaking of ease, the removable 35 ounce water tank can now be filled right at the sink. Plus cleaning the tank has never been easier. The removable drip tray also lends itself to easy, hassle-free, clean up.

Many other features set this Espresso machine above the rest. Features like its self priming operation, stainless steel boiler made of durable, high quality stainless steel and two separate thermostats so water and steam pressure are controlled separately. Also the adjustable steam emission makes the perfect cappuccino or latte.

All the reviews rave about the ease of use, durability and great price of this machine.

Make someone's Holiday special this year with the amazing DeLonghi EC155 Espresso Machine.

Check out the reviews here -> DeLonghi EC155 Reviews

1 comment:

  1. I just got my DeLonghi EC155 Espresso Maker today! I was so excited that I opened it right away and made my first latte tonight! I thoroughly read the instructions and washed and prepped everything the way it said to. The design of the machine looks nice and is a good size. The frothing wand is a little oddly shaped and positioned, but I was aware of that going into it because of the other reviews on here. I was still able to make a good foam and steamed milk for my very first latte ever! I hopefully will get better at the latte making process, but overall the espresso was great and did not take long at all! I am very satisfied and I agree with all of the other good reviews on this product. This is a good quality machine that is easy enough to use for a novice first time espresso maker like me.

    ReplyDelete